well, it's official ... VaKAshun~!

Sometimes we all need a break!

and hopefully some of the scum crawlers over there will quit following me around! I've made all my blogs private except my blogstream blog which you don't have an option to do. Too bad. That's one thing that Pioneer is missing over there. Sometimes I think that allowing PMs over there is not such a great idea. I think if people make friends share an email. PMs make it too easy for people to gossip.

I try not to do that, and actually I don't like PMs. I don't share any PMs with hardly anybody. They usually come back to bite your ass at some point, excuse my French, because it used to be you didn't get a copy of your PMs you sent people back like you got a copy of your public messages, so they could get twisted and made to look like you said something you didn't.

Anyway, taking a nice month off will do me good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!