O MY GAWD ...





Did you see her fat butt?



I like this picture just the expression makes me laugh~!



Anyway, a VaKAshun~! is in order for sure. YAY me!



Besides, some of those Blogstream people are really creeping me out over there. There is like a whole underground of slithering ... Sometimes I think having the ability to PM people is just inviting trouble; perhaps sharing email instead would have been better. Even the fact that you PM someone shows up as your blog being updated over there, and I find that strange. While it is great to check on a friend or have a conversation in private, it can certainly backfire if lines are being drawn or a spat breaks out.



Photobucket align=It used to be that when you sent a PM to somebody you did not even get a copy of it, and whoever got a PM could do with it as they pleased, taking parts of it out or whatever ... as some of us who have blogged there have seen. I have noticed that now we get a copy of PMs, I don't know how long that has been in motion. Goes to show you how often I do it. It still creeps me out that people over there copy comments and share them by PM messages and all that crap.



I hardly ever sent a PM to anybody and more than likely if I tried to send a PM it ended up being put out publicly cause I've done that before! and more than likely you can bet somebody over at Blogstream has a copy of it too! LOL



Anyway, thanks Sherry for always being a good blog friend to me and I hope we grow as friends offline, too.



P.S. like my little rawwwwr devil? it's too funny that after I got done working I clicked into my blog to unwind and listen to this widget and the first thing that popped up the smiley box was this little creature! I can't helping thinking of Bry everything I see those smileys!



Hope you've had a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I let Mouse know what was going on. She's grabbing whatever overtime she can so isn't online until way late at night, or around oneish in the afternoon. She says a month is too long for your vacation. She also thinksa we shoucl just tell all to kizz our asses. LOL.

    Anyway, I just found something interesting and I'll email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking in this morning, got your email and it's nice to see you over here. Tell Mousey to stop in anytime. Yikes 2 minutes to countdown and break is over and I gotsta pee. later tater.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!