Yes, you were a hard landing..


 If you fall I'll be there -Ground::
awkwardly tripping and falling over something ... my right wrist was twisted as I went down and hit something ... maybe the bed frame

... thats my mouse wrist and I find it only hurts when I move it a certain way, lifting a water bottle can be a little painful ... my lip was busted so much so I have a blood hematoma on the inside and nasty round bruise on the outside left bottom lip ...

my left knee hit the hardwood floor ...

I think about the time my left elbow did too...

both swollen and feel broken

and bruised (probably worse by tomorrow) ...

ugh ...

so much for soft landings ... :(

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep, two days later I'm still living with bruising and aftershocks my dear Jonas! just a little slower navigating that's all...LOL

      Delete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!