Memories of "the good old days" - when life was easy and we were all young, carefree and most of life was ahead of us. We forget about the hard times; remember only the good times.
You should know my style by now. Fluff and circumstance (and occasional bad judgment entries) but when all else fails I resort back to humor! Yep, I read back through some of these entries and think grrrrl you used to be funny sorta.
Naps.
ReplyDeletenaps huh? ... LOL
DeleteMemories of "the good old days" - when life was easy and we were all young, carefree and most of life was ahead of us. We forget about the hard times; remember only the good times.
ReplyDeleteYes, some might make some good blog entries...I'm pretty stale like week old bread. I never was much of a writer but you're a good read. I'm fluffy.
ReplyDeleteEmotional stress can become a creative mental block - been there, done that. Free your mind and let "yourself" out. (Fluffy is good.)
DeleteYou should know my style by now. Fluff and circumstance (and occasional bad judgment entries) but when all else fails I resort back to humor! Yep, I read back through some of these entries and think grrrrl you used to be funny sorta.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletestupid typos ... but its no worse than cellphone autocorrect! haha never seems to amaze me and always amuses me!
Delete