Calm my arse! time is running out to get kiddo to school I'm flippin' out ... demon teen is at her calmest ...
Not in my usual places ... searching ..searching ... OMG finally found them totally by accident someplace they would ordinarily never be ... and how they got there is a total mystery!
I worry about you sometimes, but then, you've lived this long that way, so I know you'll survive the extra drama.
ReplyDeleteyeah 4 more years or sooner ... not sure I want to go through this any more seriously ...
ReplyDeletebeen doing a lot of soul searching about this issue with granddaughter and while I will give it a few more months with a trial of meds for her, I know when my threshold is reached, and will give up the fight knowing its the best thing to do for her ... because I love that much. She may or may not understand that but I have to do what is best for her and what is best for me and my soul. I've been through enough already God knows. Right now I manage to work and type this reply back to you with tears falling down my cheeks occurring way too often nowdays. A friend I could use right now.
ReplyDeleteHow well I know the symptoms of over-stress. The more difficult the situation, the more difficult the choices - especially when there are few of those. I agree that you've taken on a project that belongs to others, but caring is wearing out your strength and ... dare I say it? ... your sanity as well. I wish I had a quick fix for you or, at least, some way of helping you cope with the impossible. The road of life is bumpy, but your road doesn't even seem to be paved. Since you're so short, you can cry on my chest if you like. Maybe if I sit down, you can cry on my shoulder - that would be okay, too.
Deletewell, I have to say if I were in your presence I'd most definitely cause a big wet spot on your shirt for several reasons and silently you'd let me as instinctively you know that need for release ... and perhaps awkwardly (after a few minutes) you'd probably say something hilariously funny like better a wet spot on my shirt than on my side of the bed ... and we both break out in laughter ... and who are you calling short? you're just tall!
DeleteLaughter is good medicine - always has been, always will be. It would make me happy to amuse you. Wet spots never bothered me when I was married - not now either ... shorty.
Deleteyes, my sense of humor is the only reason I'm still sane! :) and there you go calling me names again ... but a 'y' on the end of tall doesn't work too well...I could think of a few other names ... "s" comes to mind. :)
DeleteI'm thinking, but several "s" words come to mind. None of which are good, so I can see you're sensitive about it. I won't bother you further - I don't care how tall you are.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewell it wasn't a bad "s" word at all ... as a matter of fact it was quite flattering :)
ReplyDeleteI see. That's different, of course. Still going on your weekend trip?
DeleteI suppose at this point since he's gone to all the trouble to pay for extra space lodging by getting a cabin that would sleep 8 or something I wouldn't want to disappoint!
Delete