well boss calls me this morning (Tuesday) and says to start early and stay late ... I guess we don't have a life ... its 12:42 and I'm taking a break till 1. I'm down 55 minutes due to taking kiddo to school and then picking her back up due to an injuries she sustained (knee and hand); gotta take her to a walk in clinic for assessment :(
It amazes me what you're forced to endure at that job and at the most inopportune times.
ReplyDeletewell boss calls me this morning (Tuesday) and says to start early and stay late ... I guess we don't have a life ... its 12:42 and I'm taking a break till 1. I'm down 55 minutes due to taking kiddo to school and then picking her back up due to an injuries she sustained (knee and hand); gotta take her to a walk in clinic for assessment :(
ReplyDelete