Spending time with my littlest Love!

sweet baby Tay I call her ...  who will be turning 2 years old in September. She is just the sweetest most pleasant child.  I like to take her to the park to interact and play and run free! She isn't in daycare so she misses out being around other kids. She would say 'hi' to everybody, but especially loved watching a gang of little boys flitting about. She seemed to be totally fascinated and would squeal and follow them around! She has a brother but he's too little to run around yet at only 6 months old! :)  I love hanging out with my little granddaughter, she is now losing her baby fat, and talking up a storm ... anything you say she can say better! :) and getting those hugs and kisses just made my day!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy them while you can. They grow-up so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that I know. Today was Isabella's first day of High School. Can't wait to hear how that went!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!