I don't know about ya'll but some days even the coffee don't perk me up. I'm dead at my desk here this afternoon, and I had planned on trying to work over to make up a few hours due to the issues we had with our latest system upgrade here first thing Monday morning.
Its still screwed up, resulting in our QA query not getting our regular work quota, and since the QA workload is messed up now for the last two days, I have been typing more instead of my usual QA duties; that always wears me out.
Not to mention, I was still typing my last report, when my two grandkids descended upon me yesterday, brought by the MIL (mother-in-law) for nearly 4 1/2 hours so she could get her peace and quiet after having them all day long, and I was worn out from entertaining them. They were hooty wild.
Whatever the combination, to include all this boring white stuff that's been flying around and accumulating all day and the cold temps, even in this drafty house...I am retiring to my bed early, turning off the phone ringer, and dying wrapped up in my blankie.
Go Ahead, YAWN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL,yeah I know..in the morning I look like that baby too!Happy weekend Bella!:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend to you, too, Candie!
ReplyDelete