Stupid Me..
Have you ever put something up thinking you were going to remember where you put it?
yeah...
stupid ... don't it just piss ya off?
So...
on lunch break, I was going to write out a few bills to mail, when I realized my checkbook is missing?!
OMGod...flashback of people you can't trust who steal off you? yeah..
so I freak out looking for my checkbook realizing that there is indeed a possibility that it could have been squandered by needy family members...
*Gasp*
after about 5 minutes of hair-raising explicatives and countless papers being thrown here and there, off my desk, and a search of all my familiar hiding places...I came to a realization.
I do believe I put that checkbook under my curved computer keyboard.
Yes! success!
...all that spent energy, wasted.
but all is good here in appalachia, my bank account is intact, checkbook safe, and my car is still running!
Glory Be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ah well,shit happens!How many crap I do too?Gees!LOL at least there's an happy ending!:)
ReplyDelete