~A Perfect Couple~
Next door to me, a young man lives above his elderly landlady.
He has his share of wild parties and she goes to bed early,
but they get along just fine.
I asked him how they make it work.
"I take out her garbage in the morning," he said, "and she takes out her hearing aids at night."
.......
Little 5-year-old Johnny is learning to read.
He points at a picture in a zoo book and says,
"Look Mama! It's a frickin' elephant!"
Deep breath ... Come again? ... "What did you call it?"
"It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!"
and so it does ...
"A f r i c a n Elephant"
Hooked on phonics!!! Ain't it wonderful?
.....
A boy asked his mother the following question:
"Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"
His mom looked at her son and replied:
"Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure."
The son, not quite sure of his mother's answer, goes off to double check this with his father.
He asks him: Dad, why are wedding dresses white?"
The father looks at his son in surprise, and says:
"Son, all household appliances come in white."
Have a great day, bloggers!
It's the strangest thing. I've been a follower for quite a while. But somehow, your posts aren't showing up in my Google reader, even though I'm still listed down there in your followers widget. Last one that showed up said "happy holidays" and was from Christmas. Then today I clicked over since you left me a comment, and I find a plethora of new posts! Wonder what's wrong with Google....
ReplyDeleteOh that elephant joke was cute. I wonder if I have a hope in frickin' heck of remembering it!
ReplyDeleteROFLMAO indeed. :D
ReplyDeleteGreat jokes. Like the elephant one in particular.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA. I do love the African Elephant one best. Funny stuff.
ReplyDelete