seamless...

these days and nights it seems are too long and far away from love...



Long shadows of afternoon
have fallen from the day
your eyes closed twitch slightly
delicate moving lid skin away
from these last streams of light

You shift in respiring shimmery mass
and I curl close to that warmth
proven to melt my glacial years
we flow together against encroaching
night will pass as all things must

When you open your eyes turn
with that look that undoes me
searching for something small
but locked some seamless safety
you find in mine.

4 comments:

  1. It really is "one damn thing after another"...

    This starving to death takes longer than I thought it would..

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Bella,I love it.Have a lovely day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!