poke, prod, bitch ...

I guess in order to keep the ball rolling, one has to call back and poke, prod or bitch these people into action (i.e., the Ph.D., the lawyer, the counselors, teachers...etc)

What is wrong with people? Don't they have any gumption anymore? People say one thing and come to find out they've done nothing? What drives people to want to do the right thing or care about someone else as a professional? Does it always just involve a monetary reward for them, or do they not have any moral ethics about their clients?

I'd quit my job and become an advocate for the little people if I could afford to do so. There is such bullshit in the system, so much rhetoric and red tape. This really pisses me off, to go a whole week, no phone call from anybody concerning issues, and I'm dead physically.

I'm taking my disgusted butt to my bed.

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL I am right at home Vickie....Here is a good one for you...My Mother's name is Victoria of which all of her life she was called Vickie.....I am good with that being that I lost her a few years ago..That is a long interesting story I am sure that many will find insight from.......

    Well here is the comment I hope that you can find me.......

    I am looking around now at your sites...Applaud, Applaud, Applaud,...Great Work...........

    I am so happy that you invited me now maybe I can let the whole world see all of me.....Now that would be interesting.......

    Thanks Again my Friend....

    Beverly

    P.S You post sounds a lot like me when I am not around all of the Christian or High Minded Spiritual Ones............Hey when you are Ordained and you know the Word you must be careful what you share with other believers lest you make any of them fall.....Another story for another time...LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can be at home over here! Make your blog and let 'er fly!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!