Sunday Ramblings...

Beautiful warm days bring back memories of love in the springtimes of my life. It puts a renewed freshness in our hearts for that special someone! God knows I used to know about love, or so I thought, but sometimes I wonder if I will ever truly feel it again as I once did.

Here's where I bellow out with the chorus~feel free to join in! lol

"Love Is A Many Splendored Thing.."


Is it?

All I know is … “If it aint free, it aint love.”
If you don’t feel it, you can’t fake it; because love always reveals itself sooner or later.

For some I think the hardest part of love is just the acceptance of it, and not having to feel there are conditions to keep it. Love is not being expected to perform for one another, or telling each other what to do. I try to explain this to my 17 year old who is just beginning her dating experiences. She has had a very controlling and manipulative father, so I know she is at risk for an abusive relationship and I want to empower her.

If you feel like you have to do something to keep it, it ain’t love; remember that love fosters love.

Love doesn’t ever say it’s sorry, and is always compassionate. It is the silent communion of serenity, warmth and mutual security of kindred spirits.

Love is like a soft wind on a crisp fall or early spring day that cools the heat of the sun and brings the fragrance of the earth to our hearts. Love understands silently.

Love expects nothing and gets a return investment!

And last but not least, love has absolutely nothing to do with the toilet seat!

btw, who sang the original, "Love Is A Many Splendored Thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!