~the disappointing frog and a tale of woe~

A woman storms into a pet shop demanding her money back from the owner. You sold me this frog and told me it would be able to satisfy all my sexual desires!

The clerk tries to calm her down and asks, "Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Yes, dammit!"

"I got naked, lay back on my bed, and put him between my legs just like you said, and he did nothing!" she shouts.

The owner, looking confused, replies, it's a perfectly trained frog. I can't understand what the problem is.

He takes the woman and the frog to a back room in the shop, where he places the frog on a small table next to a bed and asks the woman to please lie down and remove her panties.

"What?" she shouts.

Turning to the frog, he says ... "Now watch carefully, because this is the last time I'm showing you this!"

liked the frog one huh ? well, here's another~

Recently a man had to go to the hospital to have his wedding ring cut off his penis ...(yes you heard me) ... after this mistress found the ring in his pants pocket !

She got so mad at him that she stuck it on him while he was asleep ...

Now,I don't know about you folks, but I don't know what's worse ...

1)  having your Mistress find out that you are married ...
2) explaining to your wife how your wedding ring got ON your penis , oops .. OR ...
3) finding out that your ittybitty penis fits through your wedding ring !!!


1 comment:

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!