Let The Pills Do The Talking ...

Check out this site.  It cracked me up frankly.  In dealing with a teen who has psychological issues and an older daughter who has drug induced mood swings, I can relate to these T-shirts on a personal level!

Straight Jacket T-Shirts: When you're crazy enough to let your medication do the talking for you!

On this website, you'll find a line of crappy shirts in a unique design obviously created by someone whose medications are not quite right. We hope these shirts will allow you to share your inner turmoil with strangers in the form of pithy sayings expressed in our singular Pill Font. T-shirts that spell it out with the meds for those who Just. Don't Get. It. Written with the real pills that comprised the psychiatric / neurological cocktails that we are now or have taken at one time or another. Some worked, most didn't. Maybe there are also some pills on these shirts that you have taken, are now taking, or will take. With any luck those medications are or will work for you.  I wished I could say that we've found the right medication for my teen. 

Click on the link to each section to find shirts taking you through a psychopharmacological didactic regarding our conditions and the issues involved with being mentally interesting. Most of which can be summed up as telling various mental illnesses and/or people to fuck off. That, or are aspects of a dialog that make sense only to those of you who are also aware of the reptilian conspiracy and are preparing for the time of reckoning.

With so many designs (over 40) and shirt styles (eight to sixteen for each design) I've put the shirts into different sections, and sections with larger numbers of shirts have a sub-section for each design. So much for making this site marginally less annoying than either a large Goodwill in sketchy neighborhood or a Hot Topic in an upscale mall.
Bipolar Rollercoaster
Shirts to buy during a manic spending spree:

I'm So Happy I Could Kill Myself
Fuck Bipolar!
Bipolar Sucks!
alt.depressed.as.fuck
As if you you deserved to buy these shirts:

Whale Shit On The Bottom Of The Ocean
Fuck Depression!
Depression Sucks!
Obsessed and/or Compulsive
OCD shirts. OCD shirts. OCD shirts. OCD shirts. Wash four times before wearing:

OCD Sucks!
Fuck OCD!
Those Crazy Meds
Shirts that let the meds express how you feel about your meds:

I Love My Meds!
Meds Suck Less Than Crazy
6 Meds "Made Me Eat It"
4 Meds killed your sex life and more!
Stigma Busting
Come out of the mental health closet with these shirts:

Mentally Interesting
Brain Cooties Aren't Contagious
Batshit Crazy
Medicated For Your Protection
Say it with Pills
Not otherwise specified shirts:

I Feel Fantastic!
I Always Take My Medicine
Extra Medication For All!
My Doctor Can Beat Up Your Doctor
Hug/Touch Me And Die/I'll Kill You
and more!

2 comments:

  1. hey!
    i linked to you over at my blog today.
    come check it out when you finish ordering your crazy shirts! *snorts*
    love The Gnu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious Bella!

    Now there really is a T shirt slogan for everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!