Anyway, as I was preparing to pay for my stuff, I stuck my bank debit card in the slot and proceeded to put in my 4 digit pin, and the darn thing wouldn't work! TWICE! The lady behind the counter said I should contact my bank and I did today...

Come to find out what happened was that my card was "locked." It seems that Yours Truly, Miss Dementia here lately LOL had punched in the wrong debit # a few times (this I know! cause I kept trying at Foodland the other day) and teen laughed at me, reminded me that my number was NOT my other daughter's phone#! Well, it was familiar anyway! ha! and don't laugh, it could happen to you! The bank lady asked me, "Do you know your 4 digit code?" I assured her that I did and she reactivated it. I didn't mind the security of it, just the embarrassment of my stupidity!
Yep and tonight I need to shoot myself tonight with some B12. I always dread that needlestick! however I'm going to need all the energy I can muster to get me through the week. Ah, and in the world of transcription today (which was nothing but long-assed winded psyche doctors), this doctor said the patient said he was allergic to pollen and poison! Poison? Yeah, well who ain't allergic to that, huh? It cracked me up!!
In other news, I suppose if the gardener is back in town I haven't seen him yet; however my nextdoor neighbor who fancies him I think was asking me about him. I'll give him her regards when I see him. She is single and available and so is he! hey! I'm off to go look at daughter's Earth Science now, and do some root touchups since I am all by myself this evening as teen is working.
and speaking of the teen, she wanted to call off work this evening, but I told her she had better not! I know I'm a slave driver, but she's new and if she starts calling off now that just doesn't look good! She proceeded to whine that she had worked 3 days in a row...lol...going on that pity me trip...! Besides I told her think of all the money you'll have to spend! I also reminded her that SHE wanted this job, so it was HER responsibility to work it or call off herself, as I was not calling her off!!! Needless to say, she bucked up and went on to work! Good for her, I'm proud of her.
See yuns on the flip side!

by the way, does anybody have the answer to this?
Which of the following is true about solids ...
A. the energy that binds the particles together is great...
B. the particles move quickly and independently from one another...
C. the particles are able to slide past one another
or D. they have a definite volume, but no definite shape...
I know Earth Science was not my strongest subject but this is ridiculous and is driving me nuts!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!