Well, what is happening on the legal front?
The “ex” was scheduled to go to trial two Mondays ago, however the prosecution was awaiting some DNA evidence, so his case is up for review on Friday the 13th! Isn’t that a crock?
In the meantime, life goes on here. My teen is getting bored of this homebound and wants to go back to school. I figure it’s about time. She is also a little stressed out a social situation involving a boy. Love and hate runs a thin line.
Today she wanted to go back to her old school, so we went back out there to enroll her after taking her out of the city school here, and once we got out there they said it was too late in the year to take “out of district students.” They could have saved me a little time and trouble by telling me that before I got there. Geeze, what a waste of time and disappointment for her.
So, it’s back to this less than favorable situation as it is. Tomorrow I will make an appointment for her to talk with her counselor at the city school so they can work out a plan.
Ah poor kid. I hope you can get something worked out.
ReplyDeleteI like your new look!
I understand that she is out of district, but it has been a hard few months for both of us, especially her. She is just now ready to go back to some normalcy, and having to do it at a school that she is not fond of having to attend. If it isn't one thing it's another. Thanks for stopping in, Barry.
ReplyDelete