When Is a Tattoo Too Much?

Here is some serious body art, folks!

I don't envy anybody their pleasures, but sometimes it looks like overkill to me. I worked with a girl who had this fairytopia put the back of her shoulder; she is rather obese and never shows it, so I am wondering why?

Somehow I see "I'm A Virgin" (that's Imogene Virgin, a lady) laying in the bed with a broken hip at 81 but lo and behold she has a tattoo of a fairytopia on her butt cheeks or worse she has a clit ring?

O'Lordy ... Not attractive.

What do you do if you change your mind 10 years down the road?

I don't have any tattoos, nor am I interested in them. It's all a matter of preference and not to mention I don't trust people with needles, I'm much too concerned about health related issues that could arise from unclean instruments.

Yikes!

1 comment:

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!