Useful and Thought Provoking Messages ... LOL

PhotobucketDo I look a little bored? I found these while out surfing, being bored as a gourd!

Away message:To be continued...

#


I'm spinning in my new expensive office chair. So I'm away... Now I'm back... Away again... Back!.. And away..

#


Gone crazy. Be back soon.

#


If you can guess what I'm doing I'll give you a cookie.

#


Sorry I'm not here right now, I'm lost in thought and seeing as it's unfamiliar territory I might be gone for a while.

#



  • Computer $1000


  • Internet subscription $30 a month


  • MSN Messenger $0


  • Keeping you busy with this away message: PRICELESS

#


Just try to lick your elbow while I'm gone.

#


I'm walking my goldfish. Be right back.

#


I'm not at home. In fact, I'm watching you... right now. Why are you smiling?

#


Hello from the Community of the Insane Asylum! We are sorry to announce that the occupant of this screen name is not here right now. They are currently rocking to-and-fro in a straight jacket, in a padded room. Please leave a message and they will get back to you as soon as they have regained sanity. Which may take quite a while, but we hope that you care enough about them to wait.

#


I can't talk on the computer now, so if, well, actually, I CAN talk on the computer now, I mean, like, I'm at the computer NOW, writing this message, but I'm doing this NOW, while you're reading it LATER, except for you I guess it's NOW, like, when you're reading it... I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing.

#


I ' m a l i t t l e s p a c e d o u t r i g h t n o w , b e b a c k w h e n I ' m a l l  t o g e t h e r!

#


I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object.

#


I'm on a mission to save the world (I can't believe they trusted me with this).

#


Only fools leave away messages.

#


I'm not here right now, if you'd like to reach me on my cell phone, buy me a cell phone.

#


I'll be back before you can pronounce abcudfffuligy acumrtnackd fingyh

#


Hi, this is No One, and No One is here right now, so No One will be back soon.

#


People that scan away messages for entertainment are pathetic. Let me know if you find any good ones.

#


Don't Worry, I dont know where I am either.

#


Sorry, I'm not here right now. Feel free to talk to the computer as long as you like. I'll get back to you later.

#


Did you know by reading this message you have wasted 14 seconds of your life?

#


Don't you hate it when people leave away messages that don't tell where they are or when they'll be back?

1 comment:

  1. I love these.

    People may be more creative when they're not here than when they are!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!