Dear Blogdom ~ 

I cannot believe that they have blown what? $4,000 bucks just in the last two weeks? Yep, Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled have been spending large this month, only to call Your Majesty last night, waking me up from a dead fatigue and sleep, to ask if they could use some of their Food Stamps to buy me groceries in exchange for the cash money for gas?
I guess I blew a gasket on Griszelda! She hung up on Yours Truly.
Here I am, barely able to keep a roof over my head, living on less than 500 bucks a month right now and they want money? Gee, I think I should go apply for Food Stamps! My teen and I might get to eat something better than cheap pasta and ground beef.
Oh, the nerve of family...hold me back, folks.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, am I not the bitchiest Queen of all?"
Just ask Griszelda Mess, she'll tell you I'm the worst ever!!!!


I cannot believe that they have blown what? $4,000 bucks just in the last two weeks? Yep, Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled have been spending large this month, only to call Your Majesty last night, waking me up from a dead fatigue and sleep, to ask if they could use some of their Food Stamps to buy me groceries in exchange for the cash money for gas?
I guess I blew a gasket on Griszelda! She hung up on Yours Truly.
Here I am, barely able to keep a roof over my head, living on less than 500 bucks a month right now and they want money? Gee, I think I should go apply for Food Stamps! My teen and I might get to eat something better than cheap pasta and ground beef.
Oh, the nerve of family...hold me back, folks.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, am I not the bitchiest Queen of all?"
Just ask Griszelda Mess, she'll tell you I'm the worst ever!!!!
Fairy sprinkle blessings, till next time~!
For a complete cast of characters in this real life sitcom, click here


No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!