Unfuckinbelievable...

2/19/2009


You are registered with us to receive updates regarding the offender ***** *****. This email is to inform you that there has been a change in this offender's custody status. This offender has been released from custody. The offender was released on 2/19/2009. If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency, or call 911.

For more information, contact **** County Jail. The telephone number is *** *******.

This notification is sponsored by the Kentucky Department of Corrections. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,


OMG >>>> I feel nauseous and a bit panicky ... what the fuck?

2 comments:

  1. YIKES!! That doesn't sound good at all...!! At least you know that the person was released though....??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Bry, this is my ex who is charged with sexually abusing foster children in his home, and our daughter was removed from living with him and her stepmother and is here now. It's been a rollercoaster on this end of counselors, school, homebound schooling and this kid will end up still failing her junior year it looks like. I heard it through the grapevine (my sources are VERY accurate) that he is on home confinement (aka the ankle bracelet) and not allowed to phone anybody. I also heard that the Judge was very upset and sickened too that his lawyer found this loophole to a speedy trial and therefore placating his release.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!