4 p.m. Monday

We just drove back from Wal-Mart after getting our hair done at the salon, and on the way into Ashland, Dick had called. Like I said Bobbi was surprised that he was even in Ashland, as was I, since he has not called one time, not one time since Bob was incarcerated in jail to find out she is doing. Bobbi Jo asked him if he had talked to her Dad, and he said yes, and she proceeded to tell him how disgusted she was, and asked Dick how it felt to be the brother of a rapist? She told him she wanted to sit in court and watch it. Dick told her that he had a lawyer and obviously tried to lessen the impact of all of this. Bobbi was not impressed. She told him that he lived in Florida, and he had no idea what has happened over the last few years at that house. She just wanted to get off the phone with him. This needs to stop. I knew that talking to Dick would only add to her anxiety over all this stuff. After all, he is the brother of a man on trial for sex crimes against children for God's sakes. You think Uncle Dick might be concerned that his brother could have done this to his own daughter? and as far as Sandy, same thing. She told me she was going to talk to Bob in jail about Dick and his "taking over". You think she had divorced herself of the situation, but obviously not as she was up there in court when Bob was supposedly arraigned. These two people are still toxic for Bobbi, and I am going to ask that they be cut off from contact with me or Bobbi, or any one in my immediate family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!