assorted notes, journals, and legal papers

I have quite an assortment of journals, notebooks, legal papers from which to reconstruct this story. I also have access to the courthouse for records should I want to dive into the legal details as well. I remember being at his mother's house who lived nextdoor, and laying on the table was a notebook wherein she was writing about me, and my kids? ... it broke my heart to know that she would do that to me after all the years I loved her and made her my family.

I wonder what is in that vault of storage that he has written down by him and by others in his family. I would love to get my hands on a copy of it all.

Just the other day, I was reading excerpts from a notebook I kept. I wasn't strong enough to even start a divorce process back when I filed, and to read back over this stuff drudges up a lot of emotion. I have to quit right now, as I have a teenager who does not want to get up for school and it is 10 minutes after 7. She is going to be late for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!