Back Home Once Again ...

Saturday, 20th, I went to Morehead and brought Bobbi Jo home once more, this time hoping a few more days at Walker House would wake her up and spark her into action. At least her absences were not counted against her. I had picked up her schoolbooks and work and took them to her. Today is Wednesday, and even though she went to school Monday and Tuesday, today she took a nosedive again, and didn't want to go. We saw John Fisher this morning as he had an opening, and also Dr. Khan had an opening as well and she got into see him about starting meds. She will be taking her first dose of Remeron tonight, which is an antidepressant. When we got back home from her counseling session with John she was supposed to change her clothes and go to school, she just put off getting dressed, did not want to go to school at all despite my efforts at reprimanding her to get ready.

John has agreed to take her under his wing for a while and try to get her straightened out. He doesn't see counseling right away but more importantly realizes the need for psychiatric help, not just a counseling session. Also he is going to arrange some testing for her. The goal is to get her functioning at level which she can be proud of herself and productive. This morning she just got up stood at her dresser in the dark, arranging her stuff, I was not fully convinced she was even awake, but only sleepwalking or something. I don't know if she got up during the night and was obsessing with her things in her room or just not sleeping. Anyway, being on Remeron should help her.

Also I finally got told that a bus could pick Bobbi up at Rose Hill, so that will cut my drive time down by half. YAY! Now getting her actually get out the door by 20 till 7? yeah, right ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!