what's hangin'...
hey bloggers! its been a long week here, and even longer on a personal level, actually the personal aspect isn't so bad after all, good news really. Work has been quality issues, meetings, lots of emails causing FQA management to cringe due to client complaints; and when there are quality issues it falls to FQA, and when it falls to FQA, of course, we have to start looking at whose responsible. It will get hairy this week coming when all the documents are back for review. Oh joy, can't wait for that...
On a personal level, after a few years of crazy madness, bad marriage, loss of her own children, and dignity, my daughter has returned to me, struggling with the aftermath of drugs, but doing well, looking better everyday, going to the clinic, trying to straighten out this mess that was her life. She's making a good effort. I see it. I have hope for her. She is trying so hard to win her place back in the family. She has missed herself, and hopes to get back stronger, happier, healthier. She's cleaned my house from top to bottom nearly, washing dishes, enjoying time with her own daughter, and really is remorseful and glad to be able to engage appropriately. She's even started jogging and exercising and I see a change. Its hard to have to turn your back on a drug addicted adult child, but accepting her back is one I feel good about. She is made out of tough stuff, just like me, and sometimes tough love is the best love. She's got a long road, but she'll get there, one foot in front of the other. Isabella is really enjoying her mom, back to feeling love from 'mom' once again. Its a good thing. Both girls got their hair cut, I'll post a pic of my daughter and Isabella tomorrow, its mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to all you kick-ass moms out there. We are going to hangout and go flea marketing...
What about the her hubby? He's in jail ... going to spend another 45 days there, and then go back to another county to face the violated parole. Whats sad is Wyatt, whose 4, and clings to his mommy, she cries when she has to leave him with her in-laws. I know how that feels as a mother; I lived something similar. The only thing she can do at this point, is get her dignity and self respect back, get a job, divorce skank ass no good for nothing addict husband and his family, and get on with the purpose of living and getting her son back. She's met someone too through all her turmoil, someone who has never touched a drug in his life, but who really seems to care, a real genuine article. He's a likable guy. Just when you think all hope is lost, things change. Let's hope it progresses.
Yes, those documents will show us the evidence of who is reading the files and doing their job, and who was just shuffling lines and uploading, without truly proofreading these reports. The motto is assume nothing, check everything! somebody's ass might get whacked, lets hope its not me.
well, that's life in Urbappalchia, hows life in your neck of the woods?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

holey shiz~! its working, its working! I can see the comment box...life is good.
ReplyDeleteThis was a perfect Mother's Day post.
ReplyDeletethanks Skinny. You know what I've struggled with here the last few months; I hope it gets easier.
ReplyDelete