Good Day, Bloggers!

whassup?

Its Saturday and a long weekend. I could sure use one.

Here's your snicker weekender!...


..."She says that when she took antidepressants in the past they made her bald and loose. "


 


...actually dictated by physician as..."She says that when she took antidepressants in the past they made her 'bowels loose.'



5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I am not riding a bicycle. I buy a bus metro pass. At 18 euros, that is my second biggest expense, food is my other. I am getting the use of a tiny apartment in the Latin Quarter, which recently installed internet. I could never have pulled it off with out connections. I absloutely don't eat out. I spend about twenty eruos a week for food. That is even throwing in an occasion treat like a couple of bottles of quinine water or a on beer each week. Fugal is the groove. I found the second hand store where I bump elbows with round little berka bears, muslims, Algerians and Turks.
    I will be back in the States on June 16th.
    Keep up the good fight, you are a champion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cap,

    18 euros (25 bucks here) is that for a month's bus pass? or a week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctors give too much thought to bowel movements. :^)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!