haha Sundays...

Things to Say When Caught Sleeping at Your Desk ...


I have posted this before, always worth a repeat...

Now wake up! pay attention! Next time you get caught, here's your excuse...


10.  "They told me at the Blood Bank this might happen."

9.  "This is just a 15 minute power nap they raved about in the time
     management course you sent me to!"

8.  "Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here
     just in time."

7.  "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the problem at hand and
     envisioning a new strategy."

6.  "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5.  "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related
    stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"

4.  "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out how to
    handle that issue (or cite current problem) we are encountering."

3.  "Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put
    your ear down real close?"

2.  "Who put decaf in the wrong pot?!?"

AND THE NUMBER ONE best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your
desk........

1.  Raise your head slowly and say, "...in Jesus' name, Amen."

 

1 comment:

  1. The number 1 excuse is very effective, particularly if your boss is religious. :^)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!