I Am a Persistent Little Shit...

 One thing about it...

if something bugs me, I do my darndest to fix it.  Like this darn blog, for instance.  Its been acting up for about a week now.  First I thought it was because I put that "reply" thing in.  Also I hadn't been receiving my comments email for the last week.  It was starting to really annoy me...LOL...I made a post, and thought perhaps a "link" threw something off, so I deleted any oddball links, placing text after them because sometimes they'll latch on and make all your text linkage, ya know...I thought it was my music player...then I deleted that post, put another up, same thing.  I didn't have a comment box.  grrrrrr!

So, when I got back home from going flea marketing (I found the table I was looking for), I sat down to fix this darn thing once and for all, enough is enough already!  I changed some settings, checking/rechecking, and then I said to hell with it...walked away, came back, and decided the only thing to do was to reupload my template.  If I did that though, I might lose all my widgets and stuff I'd put on my sidewalls, so I was reluctant to do so; however, I did it anyway, and by golly gee...this geeky girl fixed this blog once again.  I even widened it, to make more room for each column, header, footer, and expanded each, to include changing the font size in the header.  Damn I"m good...LOL...

Now that I got this darn thing to work, lets get back to some tunes...let me introduce you to my PinkPod Rock-N-Blues

This has been removed but you'll find the link in The Lounge under Blues.

surely this thing will play and there'll be no interruption in our regularly scheduled blogging program to include comments and the like...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're good. Even put the escape button back where it belongs. My problem will get fixed when the weather gets better. Overcast skies and rain make my connection s-l-o-w. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry,

    that escape button is pretty nice, and does it take you back to your dashboard?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!