![]() |
| No I haven't been swimmin' in the toilet, why do you ask? |
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything they can find. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash" and "rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.

An old married couple was at home watching TV. The husband had the remote and was switching back and forth between a fishing channel and the porn channel.
The wife became more and more annoyed and finally said: "For God's sake! Leave it on the porn channel.
You already know how to fish!"

In another galaxy far far away a long time ago, and not knowing better (my first cat) I tried to wash him in the sink after he got into some yucky stuff.....bad bad mistake....40 years later I still have the scars where he climbed my arms, chest and head to get out of the sink.........
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh. Though I am not a indoor animal person, I did take care of my son's cat for a few months. Now I gave that four legged varmint only the basics and not so much as the time of day.
ReplyDeleteThen one winter we had a massive snow storm. No cars could get up into the woods where I live and after a long walk up the hill in the deep snow and dark, power was out, I cut through the woods to where my place should be. In city shoes and slacks with a bag of groceries I realized I was lost. Freezing I tried to dope out the problem when through the snow comes my son's cat, yeowing at me for food, As I went towards it, it sprang away and headed, you guessed it, to the house. Well, that damn cat got the best of everything for the rest of it's days with me. It earned it's keep and then some.
Bella:
ReplyDeleteDid the husband take the bait?
hook, line, and sinker, Whit! hook, line and sinker!
ReplyDeleteCap,
ReplyDeleteMost cats do instinctively know where they live and have that innate compass!
far, far away, huh? who are you trying to kid? hahaha! you deserved all that for trying to wash that cat!
ReplyDelete