Landscape Art



This art work of the Mona Lisa was actually burned into the landscape near Toledo Oregon.

Isn't this interesting?  Check out the link.  This guy has some great works!

by the way, what is that black thing? any guesses? 

Nick Boren Photography © 2011

9 comments:

  1. I really like this! I'm guessing that black thingy is a llama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a variation of sidewalk art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does resemble a llama, but did not know there were llama's in Oregon...oh well....stranger things have been known to happen...just look at my life...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black thing is Navy Seal Team 5, who didn't quite make it to Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, I also checked out the link and that is one talented dude!

    I have a slight artistic streak, and decided that I wanted to paint cracks on our underpass that the train runs over. I thought it was funny, but my husband? Not so much...................

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Slick

    haha Slick! I once remember typing this report for a doctor; patient was stopping at the redlights in a truck painting them green. He was psychiatrically challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Skinny

    yeah, yeah, so he missed out on the Bin Laden adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I've got that same image on a grilled cheese sandwich I made back in '85!! And the black thing is the Loch Ness Monster....

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool picture.

    uh, the black thing?

    maybe a Trojan Horse?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!