Get Out of Jail Free Card...and other craziness...

Celebrate two days of non-work! I feel like I'm on reprieve..

Can I get an Amen?

I must really need a vacation.  Here lately my job is becoming a real pain in the arse! Lower management does that to a person, doesn't it? 

or I'm just burnt out, stressed, and dead tired.

by the way, I get a phone call last night from Griszelda Mess (who is this? find out on the right over there under the real smut stuff Queen Bitchship), who really did go to jail last night, she could have used this get out of jail free card, instead she was released on her own recognizance...stupid, stupid...and then calls me up at 11:30 p.m., whilst I'm trying to sleep from a most exhausting day...wanting me to pay for her a motel room? uhmmm...no.

in other crazed newsiness....

I have this globe thing, people comment on it often, which is a caller ID of sorts.  It usually has numbers which circulate around in it...I've never seen another one like it..  It wasn't given to me by any phone service.

Anyway its been acting weird...instead of giving me phone numbers it is saying things like Good Morning, and Happy Valentine's Day.?? hmmmm...yeah..its becoming downright scary.

This thing came into the house as a gift from my ex-husband (now deceased, and NO! I didn't kill him...lol) but at first I thought it was John trying to message me from the great beyond...

or it was just possessed...

or I was really just going mad....

then come to find out its just because the darn thing isn't plugged in properly and is on demo mode. 

Yes, I definitely need that vacation.  I need carpets cleaned. I, most definitely need a life~! and a stiff cocktail! Won't you join me?

Hows your week been?  Tell me, tell me...in 5 seconds or less!

Buzzzzzz, time's up! 

7 comments:

  1. Bella:

    I don't like any electronic device that talks to me. The problem is that one will never get any questions answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay its not really 'saying' it, its circulating the messages around in the globe randomly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like my life this week. Two clients have been discharged from their home care because of noncompliance issues which means I'm losing pay. You gotta love workin for a living. Why weren't we born rich? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. helluva if I know Sherry, and the way my life is going I won't even be lucky enough to win a dollar bill, much less a few mil...or should that be "meal"...

    the price of groceries...oh, life is hard and then you die, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sherry

    hey Sherry, let me know if you get this comment email or not. I am trying to check out a few feature on this Blogger, as far as replying back to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Whit's Whittlings2

    hi Whit, I am trying to put a reply on my blog to comments, that way you can reply back to your commenters and they should receive it email? Please let me know if this works. I wanted some way to try to communicate, like Blogstream did by having it attached back via email so you know when somebody replied back instead of having to go back into the actual post to see. I have posted a link so if this works, you guys can do it too!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!