Don't you love Amazon.com?

Canon PowerShot SD780IS 

12.1 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical 

Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Black)


 I do.  I've bought several things from there and they always ship before time, and you can't beat the prices.

I bought this pictured camera this time last year, which inadvertently got stolen by some sticky fingers, and unsavory people who happened to come into my home.  Figures.  It just makes you sick to buy something and then turn around and have somebody steal it.

When I went looking at cameras again, this camera has gone up $100 bucks in price since I bought mine new a year ago, so I decided to look at Amazon to try to find a used one in good condition at a price I could afford.  The video on this camera is worth the cost of this camera alone.  Its easy to do, and the quality of videos are great. I found my camera and it is en route being shipped out of Fort Collins, CO.

I can't wait to get it.  I'm excited!  Big thanks to Eugene, who sent it priority so I would get it before Easter! Now that's a wonderful Easter gift for me right there.


2 comments:

  1. Revenge is best served cold !!!!!!! (saw your SA comment) LOL.....LMAO......enjoy the music

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TAB

    hahaha, I still love Paul Newman though.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!