Make that asshole(S)! plural!
Did I get my car back as promised?!
NO~!!!
Why?
Because they are a bunch of lying assholes quite frankly!
Just one long irritating thorn in my a$$ for a few months now! My regular mechanic, Walter, out of the blue called me early Wednesday morning. He said, "Tell me you got your car back..." When I told him "No" and what they had promised me that week come Monday (which was a vehicle to drive) plus guaranteed I would have my car...even though I couldn't see his face I knew Walter was pissed off royally. Walter is not equipped to put a motor in that's why these other guys had my car. He knows that they have been jerking me around way too long despite my phone calls to them. He said he was even out there at one point and my car was still just sitting there. This is after a big fat lie they told me they had it in the garage!
Walter then informs me, "I will personally guarantee that you have your car back Monday one way or the other..."
What this means exactly I still don't know, I'm hoping this means that Walter himself is going out there to supervise these assholes and oversee the process from start to actual finish, and I will finally get what I paid for.
However, my fear is that my car is going to be delivered by a tow truck and I will be out eleven hundred bucks for absolutely frickin' nothing. Do I think they would return my money? Hellll no, not without a fight! I've had nothing since August. No working car. No satisfaction in dealing with these Human A$$holes and lying is just one more service they offer up besides being lazy and/or perhaps incompetent in their skills to get 'er done?!
This is just one situation I have been dealing with.
The other is an incompetent lawyer who is supposed to be handling a personal matter for me since October of 2008. Yes, you heard me right. Gawwwwddddd I hate this place. I cannot get any satisfaction on this either. Supposedly the order is laying on the Judge's desk to be signed. I told the guy who answered the phone Friday, of which I know is not HIS fault, he is just an investigator, but I told him, "Do you know how many times I have heard that story? in the last year?" Bills get passed in Congress quicker, I swear! "You tell that A$$hole to call me back." Of course I got no phone call, that's no frickin surprise! I am about ready to sue that lawyer and the slackoff car Assholes too! Talk about going all redneck, I am to that point! hahaha!
and what do you get out of the deal?! I don't know, thanks for listening.

Good lord! How frustrating and exasperating to say the least. I hope and pray, that come Monday, you have a working drivable car! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeen there, done that, hon. I can feel your frustration all the way down here in the knobs. Hope {{{{{hugs}}}}} help (just a little)!
ReplyDeleteoh I'm sorry to hear that,you don't deserve that!This world is full of those but there are really nice people who balance this thanks God!I hope they won't charge you crazy for nothing like you say..let us know
ReplyDelete