Cheers, Bloggers!





I am celebrating the return of my long lost car today FINALLY! as well as some closure to a nagging legal issue regarding my evil assed ex, and I have the documentation to prove it! Yes, for days, I will be celebrating my small victories and you might not see me for awhile cause I'll be out driving along in my automobile! I don't remember this video, but he looks young! They said this video is from 60s show 1963 or 64 on Belgium RTBF TV show named Face au Public.


Yep, me be thankful this Thanksgiving for the small victories! ha! and for good blog buddies who stop by and are encouraging, make me smile, and listen to my rants and such nonsense!

and why did the turkey not cross the road?

cause he was chicken!

bock bock! gobble-gobble!

Bottoms up! 

8 comments:

  1. Cheers to you Bella! And happy Turkey Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clink, congrats on the return of the car finally. Have a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! I clink my glass to yours....here, here...drinking to you and your car and closure with evil ass ex's!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. XXOO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. gobble gobble Happy Turkey Day! :-) I'm glad you finally got your car back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for you!! Hope you're having a great Thanksgiving! What goes "mork-mork-gibble-gibble"?


    A hair-lipped dog chasing a retarded turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY on getting your car back and legal issues wrapped up! Happy Thanksgiving, Miss B! Love & hugs--

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the small things in life that make a difference! Congrats and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I happily having a drink with you Bella!A Cuba Libre for me please!In your honor!Santé!;)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!