Staff Meeting...

Today I was back on urology reports mostly all day long.  Over the weekend one of my Blogstream friends had posted this joke, and I thought it was hilarious, and worth another laugh on this long Monday! it's been another day in the land of penises and twats, and all that rot!  


and here comes the joke, here comes the joke...


The boss of a Madison Avenue advertising agency called a spontaneous staff meeting in the middle of a particularly stressful week. (This is one pretty sharp boss!)

When everyone gathered, the boss, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt-out staff the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest.

The theme ~ Viagra advertising slogans.

The only rule was they had to use past ad slogans, originally written for other products that captured the essence of Viagra. Slight variations were acceptable.

About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions and created a Top 10 List. With all the laughter and camaraderie, the rest of the week went very well for everyone!


The Top 10 were:

10. Viagra … Whaazzzz up!

9. Viagra … The quicker pecker picker upper.

8. Viagra … Like a rock!

7. Viagra … When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.

6. Viagra … Be all that you can be.

5. Viagra… Reach out and touch someone.

4. Viagra … Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

3. Viagra … Home of the whopper!

2. Viagra … We bring good things to Life!

And the unanimous #1 slogan:

This is your pee-pee. This is your pee-pee on drugs.

hahaha!    =))




7 comments:

  1. LOl! Thanks for the monday evening laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that "STAND UP AND BE COUNTED" is missing?......Happy Monday!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I read somewhere that this is actually a true story. Whether it is or not, we need more of them. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFLMAO--Wonder why the pharmacy I worked in never had a contest like this? Would have been a whole lot more fun--

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to suggest this at MY next staff meeting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny - how about: Between a rock and a hard place?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ow, Hurts!

    My side that is, from laughing. Hilarious Bella!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!