Christmas Shopping with Bella...

Looking for a one-of-a kind unique gift?


What goes in must come out. It's that simple, right?

But what does it all mean?!?



and if you enjoyed that series...bwahaha



This Christmas, Bloggers...give the gift of potty-time reading material...

better than Sears-Roebuck...
mooning Pictures, Images and Photos
or a gift for the butthole who has everything?

order yours today, don't delay!
click here. 

(arentutheleastbitcurious?)

8 comments:

  1. Holy shit! Er, should I just say that I'm so tired of thinking about poo and pee! I don't CARE what it's telling me!

    But I'm happy you do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear lord what will they come up with next? I shouldn't ask that...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it to you to find this stuff. I'll pass. Ummm, come to think of it...I gotta go. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, gross? What DOES your poo tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! So disgusting and amusing! You have such a cool blog, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL,ok that is a unique gift indeed!:)lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candie Blonde:(sorry if you are blonde,but you know what I mean..lol)

    "Oh but my pee and also my poo never spoke to me!"

    ok,that wasn't funny!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Potty humour - just right for my kids!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!