You wild bunch of turkeys!
gobble-gobble
Why did the turkey cross the road?
cause it was the dang chicken's day off ... what else!
What did the turkey say to the man who tried to shoot it?
Liberty, equality and bad aim for all~!
What did the turkey say to the man who tried to shoot it?
Liberty, equality and bad aim for all~!
If your papa could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!
I know cheesey and deep fried, but not overdone!
Have a nice Thanksgiving ya'll.

LOl Those babies are so cute! Did you get your car back today? Hope so! Happy thanksgiving to you too!
ReplyDeleteNope. I wished I could say I did. Walter, my regular mechanic did call me. He said he went out there and had a fit on them, and informed me that they did indeed have my car on the rack, so he's hoping tomorrow, I'm saying it should have been many yesterdays ago, and that is sweet of you to ask. It has been a long few months. Are you cooking a big dinner for Thanksgiving? I don't know how much cooking I'll do. Maybe a turkey breast, mashed taters and gravy! but the best part, pumpkin pie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Bella!:)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Have a great Thanksgiving yourself.. and hope you get your car back soon.
ReplyDelete