Another Court Date ... Another Delay

Gavel Pictures, Images and PhotosMy evil ex's trial date seems to be dragging on and on. He was originally scheduled for jury trial January 26th, which was put off until today, February 13th, coming back up for review. It seems that the prosecution was awaiting more evidence, some of which did come, and just one more thing is still out and they will make sure they have it before the case goes to trial. Hopefully this will finally come to some resolution and soon! I know for me I just want it to be over for my daughter, so she can get on with her life. Funny with the death of the uncle (January 15th and brother of the evil ex) who was initiating contact with her father in jail, she is so much more relaxed, happier, and not as moody as before. She doesn't seem the least bit concerned with what is going on with her father. She is a typical teen and having fun with her MySpace and friends as she should! I even managed to get her her to go to school four whole hours this week! YAY! Next week I'm hoping for 20 hours.

I signed up to receive notice of this trial to follow it.

Isn't this an impressive list of charges for which he is being charged...

1 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YE NA
2 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YE NA
3 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YE NA
4 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YE NA
5 0109960 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE, VICTIM U/12 YE NA
6 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEA NA
7 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEA NA
8 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEA NA
9 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEA NA
10 0111860 SODOMY, 1ST DEG, VICTIM U/12 YEA NA
11 0109900 RAPE, 1ST DEGREE NA
12 0111800 SODOMY, 1ST DEG

I don't think he stands a chance in hell of getting off, particularly since nobody has been subpoenaed and the evidence will stand for itself? I just wondering what is going through his head? Does he really just think he is going to walk out of there and back to his so-called life on Tarpin Ridge, and with our daughter? I shudder to think about that.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP!! I should have read this post before the other...how in the hell does someone with a list like that get out of jail??

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is paying some high priced lawyer to find a loophole Bry, what else? while his daughter has suffered immense psychological distress over all this shit for months now, and we are trying to get Food Stamps and struggle to pay the bills! unfuckinbelievable, eh?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!