New Year 2009 ...

slipped in before I realized it! There was no celebration. I thought my daughter had made plans but her boyfriend came over early and left long before midnight. Neither daughter or I had stayed awake long enough to see the ball drop into 2009, but no big whoop really. This next year will be what it is and nothing more. I want my daughter to realize all the potential she has, and the changes that are headed her way. One thing is for sure, her father's case with go to trial and it will be over, one way or another.

I think all of us are going to be subpoenaed guests by the commonwealth, and I'm not sure Bobbi is ready for this. I do worry that she will suffer more guilt if he does get convicted, but she has information that is similar to other testimony in the case and she will be testifying. The next question is whether we can close the courtroom and even take her dad out. I'm not sure about that one. I just don't think she can handle seeing him sitting there. She hasn't seen him since she left out there in August.

This year, I would love to truly feel loved once again, and I would love to find the joy in family that has been missing for a while. No big resolutions. Looking for nothing but love really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!