Didn't I Already Know This?

Here is your horoscope for Saturday, January 3:

Do you feel lost? It's not so bad -- or surprising -- if you do. In fact, you may be going in circles, but that's just because it's not time for you to move on quite yet. That time is coming soon!

Actually, I don't even check my yahoo mail that often, but I decided it probably needed weeding out, and clicked on this this horoscope thingy just for fun, go figure. ha! this certainly hit the nail on the head, huh?

4 comments:

  1. Did you figure out what it was that I'm immunized against? I like it sometimes because it keeps me off pages that I could catch things on, but sometimes it's a pain in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was probably the word "fuck" in a picture? Do you have adult content banned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I don't have adult content banned. There is a short list of folks asking me to say Hi to ya. TAB, Miss Lou and Anexplorer. The only other time I had a problem with an aborted page was when IE7 took an upgrade that wasn't compatible to sitemeter. I remember Mouse having the same problem, after that got worked out, I never had another problem until Sunday. Both AOL and IE7. Maybe the site you found the graphic on was what my browsers have banned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It probably was a graphic, who knows!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!