Death Of The Uncle ..

I remember seeing him outside the car the first time a few months ago ,and I thought to myself how sick and frail he looks, and so skinny. Does he have Aids? Was the first thought going through my mind. My Bobbi didn't seem to notice or care much about his health, despite my asking her, and my concern that he would be driving? I didn't realize how really sick he was, as he never confided to me. I hate it that he and I never had a chance to clear the air, but I could have said the same of his parents, who passed on and I didn't get closure with that either. I suppose when my ex dies that will totally close that chapter in my life book too. The uncle had diabetes, and at one point had prostate cancer supposedly in remission or I was told? I don't know the cause, he had multiple health problems I"m sure. The last time I took Bobbi out there, she said he could hardly walk and the house was trashed. He would always text Bobbi ..sometimes she felt he ignored her..telling her that he had friends over and was going to friend's so I just assumed that somebody was looking in on him from time to time, as should have been the case if he chose to confide how sick he was to somebody.

The first thing, Sandy (my ex-s second wife said ..."What goes around...comes around." and she's right ...

The coroner had called me from jail I guess he had gone to tell Bob about his brother about a couple of hours ago, and he inadvertently asked me if I wanted to talk to Bob, my ex, and I said reluctantly okay thinking he wanted to talk to me or something. I could hear in his voice he was torn up, of course he would be, and I expressed to him my sympathy over his loss. That wipes out his whole immediate family, well, except for Bobbi. The only reason Bobbi got upset was because I was teared up when I told her, but she was fine really. No big display of grief or nothing. I think she was upset more that she did not get to talk to her Dad. It just is upsetting to me that Dick and I could not talk about the interests of Bobbi face to face due to the circumstances surrounding this court stuff, and that he could not confide in me how sick he truly was, so I could have provided him more time with Bobbi. All he ever did was text Bobbi on her phone. Bob said something about his dog, and asked me if I would want it, if not, let Sandy's daughter take him. He asked me to speak to Bobbi, I said not right now, and asked if he could call her sometime. I told him I would have to discuss it.

Well he's next to go. Up river.

I sit here at the moment, remembering an incident when Bob, my ex, was standing inches from my face raging his tongue at me many years ago that he would use whatever he could to take Bobbi away from me, and coupled with countless other things he had done, I realized this man was truly evil; he stood there spouting that if my other two kids were in the middle of the road on fire he wouldn't even spit on them (which he supposedly had a hand in raising and abusing just like all of us) that he was totally incapable of love; all he wanted was manipulation and control.

I looked at him, and I said, "One of these days, all this evil stuff you've said and done will come back to you...you wait and see" He said is that a threat? I said, "No, that's a promise. Karma will take care of your evil ass."

yep, karma.

A few minutes after telling Bobbi, her first concern was calling her Aunt Betty whom she hasn't seen in years (my ex's and the uncle's mother's sister), "What about the car?" that was her biggest concern ... the car and the house out there. I am not surprised at her callousness, as this is a product of his raising her. I have been concerned about her lack of empathy for a while now. This is nothing new. She was raised with callousness and emotional abuse, does anybody expect her to really care? She has a right to know what is legally hers since her father is now in jail and nobody is in her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!