Yep, I'm a snooty patootie!
You know, I almost forgot I had this namesake blog at Blogstream. I think since I've had to revamp this blog and breathe new life into it, I think I'll bring whatever posts I had on this blogstream one since it was more or less an infant over there and close it over there once and for all! I just couldn't resist this after a little comment by one of my favorite bloggers~!
I could call this blog The Blogstream Sleeze! I mean Sneeze! couldn't I? about the goings on and nose-blowing in the underground of Blogstream's currents. Well now, that might be an interesting concept, and I might need to hire some informants! to go where no blogger has gone before ... to dig up the smut and the fakes! yikes and even today a blogger over there that used to be named Gary is now blogging as "Jerry," but at least he acknowledges he has multiple personalities and is in therapy, which is more than I can say for a few bloggers over there, who still need it!
So, how cheap are yuns willing to work? Ah, come on, where's your sense of adventure?
I know, I know, I'm such the bad girl but I just can't help it. I'm easily amused what can I say.
and while I'm at it, oh never mind that one! LOL

well, let's see Sherry, if I can leave a comment this way?
ReplyDeleteYou can't use the comment at the botttom feature with this template? How boring.
ReplyDeleteSherry,
ReplyDeleteI think I have to put an actual code in this template, as it will not work just by changing the settings. I might get a few minutes to work on this tonight.
I think I fixed it Sherry!
ReplyDeleteWell, success is yours apparently. Just don't murder it again. LOL
ReplyDeleteokay, I'll try not to murder it! but aren't you impressed that I imported all my old posts from la vida es bella? it took me a bit to figure out how to do it, but I'm quite the nerd, aren't I?
ReplyDeleteand now, finally a comment section that works and is pleasing to the eye!
Oh yeah, quite the nerd. So nerdy ya screwed up one blog beyond repair. LOL. I'm still laffin about that one I tell ya. Blog murderer!
ReplyDeleteyep, that's me ... The Blog Murderer~!
ReplyDelete