
or a pair of vice grips are holding my head hostage. This dull ache right in the middle of my forehead started yesterday before work ended and just kept on getting worse... Ibuprofen did not phase it. While I'm nursemaiding this headache by lying on the couch, I get a text from my nextdoor neighborhood 30-something alkie who needs her fix ... the same one who texted me at lunchtime telling me was having chest pain to which I responded go to the ER. She is the sweetest person, used to be an accomplished respiratory therapist, who spiraled downhill years ago, got into drugs and now her choice of poison is alcohol. She came to live with her mother a year ago here nextdoor. She drinks to excess 90% of the time, and her behavior can become obnoxious ... heaven forbid if you are the target of her anger ... watch out...there are no holes barred! I can hear her from the porch going off. Yesterday she wanted to call the cops on her boyfriend because he sells pot ... all because he ignored her yet ... he fucks her; they've been going out for 7 months. She said he was coming over here to shoot up the place too, that's kind of scary. She, her mother and sister will be out of here the 1st of the month, moving to Michigan. She wanted to stay with her boyfriend whom she says she loves, but its obvious he doesn't want that, not that I can blame him. He wants her to stop drinking and wanted to help her and I told her she needed to think about getting into some type of rehabilitative program for her alcoholism but she just puts it off.
So after all her drama, I went to bed early cause I just didn't feel good from this headache, and just my luck to wake up this morning with this headache from hell! AGAIN! its worse than yesterday. I think I'm going to try some Claritin D and go get some Excedrin Migraine or something...anything...it must be an allergen, all kinds of creepy things flying around; my car has a green coating! maybe the rain will calm things down or you could just shoooooot me Bloggers, and put me out of my misery! :(
There are times I honestly want to find a cabin, or any other small living space, and get the hell away from people. I have my own "special" neighbor I'd like to never see again but my antisocial sentiment also go towards coworkers and most people in general.
ReplyDeletehey I understand that ... I'm not sure I wanta hunt for my food, I'd probably starve rather than kill a deer but who knows if you get hungry enough you'll eat anything, right?
ReplyDeleteI have what I am told is atypical migraines and there is not much out there in the way of help, but laying down in a tub of hot water or a hot wet towel on the back of the neck helps. You could throttle your neighbor but jail time is a rather unpleasant side effect.
ReplyDeletehey Slick nice to see you. I overdosed on Excedrin Migraine which helped but made my stomach nauseous. What have you been into?
Delete