oh boy....


Image result for on the chopping block images

it appears that there was HIPAA violation made by an uploaded file that had the right first and last name of the patient but the middle name was wrong, and the medical record # was wrong, so it went somewhere it shouldn't have and somebody is responsible and more than likely on the chopping block!

I know we are supposed to be perfect but...

There are huge fines for this type of mistake for the company, and the last thing any QA person wants is to be liable for such a crucial mistake.   Everybody is freaking out thinking its them...no names are being passed around about it.  I asked my boss but she don't know yet either. :(

Anyway...sometimes little mistakes in reports make me laugh like this one...

He continues to utilize a rubber iced heel cup and primarily wears tennis shoes. 

simple ... even a lay person would know that, right?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!