patient reports...

Image result for wicked witch of the north

Mood swings and "wicked bitch of the North" symptomatology.  

Today I'm feeling better myself...than yesterday.  

However, I need to go back and listen and find out what symptomatically befalls this wicked bitch who lives in the North! 

Well for one, her BMI is 62 which puts her roughly 400 pounds and she is not the least bit interested in doing anything about it;  She is young at only 21, has some female problems too.  She has a fiancee and wants a baby..doesn't understand the physical implications and complications of pregnancy in such a morbidly obese state.  Doctor was very concerned and sincerely advised her to put effort into weight management..but you know the old adage, "You can take a horse to water but you can't make 'em drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!