My Catch-All Brassiere!

Yep my bra is a hot destination. It’s like a junk drawer, but much cooler. It attracts every crumb of potato chip, popcorn, nuts/seeds, crackers, cookies, whatever... isn't there a titty bib or something out there to keep this from happening...its not like I'm gonna save it for later...LOL...that's it, my new invention...the catch all boobie bib for real busted girls! mass produce it, make a killin'....

2 comments:

  1. Bella. Send me photos, measurements and a color swatch and I'll be more than happy to design something for you. Maybe have different models--like the High School Pesky Boy Model. Have a hand on a spring that slaps stuff away as it begins its homeward journey.

    We can do fittings at your convenience.

    Fuck Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! awesome...I think we should discuss business!

      Delete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!