Just Shoot Me Now!!


Image result for shoot me now

Pleeeeese!!!

Its amazing how little patience one can muster when its close to quitting time much less undertake a 20 minute PSYCHE dictation by some (sounds like) 90 year old Ph.D. who says "uh" every other word.  I kid you not.  There must have been a thousand "uh" stammers as he dictated that report.  It was "uh" for lack of a better word ... painful....

Finally it came to an "uh" end...uh...yeah!

and bring on the weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Bella. Thanks for letting me back in. You would have been the fifth lockout in the last sixty days and I was starting to take it personally, as a person. So, uh, thanks and I'll try to behave.

    Fuck Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Mooner, after a friend emailed I figured out what happened. I went to mark a setting on another blog I have on Blogger to private and I guess I wasn't paying attention to which blog I had selected; in any event, its been remedied. I'd never lock anybody out on purpose. Nobody reads this blog much anyhoo; too much fluff'n'stuff. Always a pleasure to see ya. and yeah FUCK Wally World!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!