Would You Like To Go Out? Say what?

 Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day - 23 Pics:

too cute!

I was not expecting to be asked out by someone that I happened to bump into at the grocery store of all places.  We were never bosom buddies or friends for that matter, just acquaintances, and knew each other through a mutual friend and scattered gatherings.  At this point, I am not sure I want to entertain the thought of dating. My self esteem is pretty much shot to hell really after a relationship ended quite abruptly earlier this month.   I'm just leery of putting myself out there.  Its just too early for me right now, my heart wouldn't be in it.  He offered me his number and told me to give him a call if I changed my mind as I kind of shrugged it off jokingly.  He was serious obviously.  I, on the other hand, was making my way to the front register and just wanted to get out of there!  I called my friend and asked her the scoop on this guy, and while she is urging me to at least give him a try, I just ain't feelin' it. Between you and me & the gate post, I'm sure he'll have a date lined up by the weekend, it just won't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!