yep...

 Cos that's what one does.:

what else is there to do?

been a very busy day so far...I've barely had time to look up from my desk, but that's a good thing.  I emailed my Human Resources Department with a complaint of exorbitant and outrageous prices associated with my insurance -- not realizing and not being provided with a formulary to see if my medications were going to cost me and arm and a leg, I am hoping that HR lets me change this ridiculously high deductible insurance.  Hopefully Trump will clean up the insurance racket? or make it worse, who knows...

on the work front, from a US MT ... (I had to look to make sure it was not offshore!)

Social History:
Bed radiant.  Fall total care at this time.  

This made me giggle...gives a whole new meaning don't you think?

actually dictated as "Bedridden.  Full total care at this time, not "Fall"..

I think I liked bed radiant better! :) and MT was docked a 1.0 nonsensical error on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!