.

Ugh! enough already. It appears my visit to the specialist is costing me $826.84. That is just for one visit and all the blood work and a urinalysis. This is AFTER insurance.
Due to the monstrous bills piling up medically to include a $2000 bill to the local hospital, the specialist wanted me to have an ultrasound before my visit today, to which I promptly refused. I guess insurance is going to dictate my healthcare, both medically and obtaining any medications I might need. Haven't heard back from HR about my email regarding selection of insurance and the fact that we were not provided a formulary of what we would be paying for prescriptions so we could have selected better options. Of course better options, more cash, and they're not paying me enough now.
Unfuckinbelievable!
In other news, I did get a reply back about a job offer out of Iowa. We'll see what happens with that.
Would you have to move to Iowa?
ReplyDeleteI was hoping it was a remote position...working from home. :)
ReplyDelete